MODELING & SUSTAINABLE STYLE
January 4, 2017
2016 has come and gone and I always find it helpful to look back and celebrate some of my greatest career and creative moments.
So here are my favourite top 5 career and creative moments of 2016!
1. Reading these words of wisdom from girls at the 2016 United Nations Summit for Girl Up!
2. Wearing and helping to promote beautiful consignment clothing for some of Calgary's very best eco stylish and sustainable stores, this one is for Curated Consignment!
3. I never get tired of thinking about new ways to embrace my inner yogi and fitness goals!
4. Making it to the ivy league - Columbia University in New York with my marketing babe in crime as part of the work we do with Dooley Social Change!
5. Adventuring to Alberta's badlands as part of a local photography project for artist Amy Thiessen! Check out her website to see some of the work.
Thanks 2016! Looking forward to seeing what 2017 holds in store!
~ Happy new year ~ xoxo
September 1, 2015
November 1, 2012
September 26, 2015
Introducing Samantha, Dress for Success
October 30, 2017
July Sustainably Stylish: Kate
July 22, 2017
United Nations: Girls Lead
July 13, 2017
July 1, 2017
June Sustainably Stylish: Brooke!
June 10, 2017
May Sustainably Stylish: Rachel
May 27, 2017
Take Me To Paris
April 12, 2017
April Sustainably Stylish: Lisa
March 6, 2017
March Sustainably Stylish: Jameela
February 26, 2017